Mavrck plans to use the funds to enhance its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Mavrck, an influencer marketing platform, has raised $120M in growth equity funding from Summit Partners.
How’s the company performing?
- Massachusetts-based Mavrck helps brands and agencies find creators and influencers for their marketing campaigns.
- The company states that its “Influencer Index” directory lists millions of influencers across a variety of social media platforms.
- Mavrck has about 500 brands and 5K marketers on its platform.
- To date, the company has connected brands and agencies with over 3M influencers that have reached more than 240M consumers.
Why does the market matter?
- The global influencer marketing platform market is expected to reach a value of $24.1B by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 32%, according to Markets and Markets.
- Increasing consumer demand for video-based content has contributed to market growth.
- The rise of digital content consumption amid the pandemic has given this market a boost as well.