We outline the market outlook for remote monitoring in home healthcare delivery — from investment trends, to leading companies, to recommendations for the players in the space.
What is remote monitoring?
Remote monitoring solutions provide the technology to record ongoing health metrics for patients at home via a combination of apps, wearables, and sensors. The technology passively gathers data that can be transmitted to providers for real-time information when addressing care decisions.
FREE DOWNLOAD: THE COMPLETE DIGITAL HEALTH 150 LIST
Features & capabilities
Remote monitoring solutions provide healthcare providers with several capabilities, including:
- Virtual specialty care for patients
- Remote management of complex clinical protocols
- Automated provisioning of personalized remote care
- Easy integration into health systems
- Mobile app-based outcomes tracking