We outline the market outlook for data clean rooms in the consumer & retail industry — from investment trends and leading companies to recommendations for players in the space.
What are data clean rooms?
Data clean rooms offer secure data-sharing environments in which advertisers, brands, and retailers can aggregate customer data from walled gardens (like Meta’s and Google’s closed ecosystems) and first-party sources without compromising customers’ privacy.
Businesses can use this customer data for targeted advertising campaigns with enhanced measurement and first-party data enrichment.
Features & capabilities
Data clean rooms provide brands and retailers with several capabilities, including the following:
- Real-time in-app events fraud detection
- Data enrichment services
- Data security and compliance
- Integrations with demand-side platforms
Data clean rooms offer these substantial benefits for brands and retailers:
- Increased in-app purchasing and advertising
- Higher user acquisition
- Enhanced operational efficiency
- Increased revenue
- Improved customer experience