We outline the market outlook for care coordination and management in the healthcare industry — from investment trends and leading companies to recommendations for the players in the space.
What is care coordination and management?
Historically done via phone calls and mailed letters, the care coordination market now offers a more online, personalized management plan to optimize ongoing care. These solutions reduce the risks of undiagnosed health issues and hospitalization.
Features & capabilities
Care coordination and management provide healthcare payers with several capabilities, including:
- Care coordination platform
- Risk-specific remote patient monitoring solutions
- Peer recovery coaching
- Precision digital therapeutics
- Pharmacy benefit management system
Care coordination and management companies offer these substantial benefits to healthcare payers:
- Reduced treatment costs
- Improved patient outcomes
- Increased reimbursable revenue
- Improved employee productivity
- Reduced medical and behavioral health spend
- Increased workflow efficiency
Want the full expert post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.