The funding helps ManoMano’s valuation hit the $2.6B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
ManoMano, a DIY home improvement e-commerce platform, has raised $355M in a Series F. The round drew participation from Dragoneer Investment Group, Kismet Capital, and General Atlantic among others.
How’s the company performing?
- France-based ManoMano is an e-commerce platform for DIY, home improvement, and gardening products.
- The company’s gross merchandise volume (GMV) doubled in 2020 to reach €1.2B ($1.42B).
- ManoMano currently operates in Spain, Italy, Belgium, Germany, France, and the UK.
- ManoMano has 7M clients and its customers have initiated 2.3M conversations with advisors on the portal since 2020.
- The company has 800 employees at present and 3,600 retail partners.
Why does the market matter?
- The e-commerce market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% to reach a value of $16.2T (by 2027), according to Meticulous Research.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the growth of online purchase platforms, especially in the home improvement space.
- Investment by most e-commerce brands had increased by more than 50% between 2019 and 2020.