This funding will help M-DAQ expand its customer base. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
M-DAQ, a cross-border transaction platform for e-commerce and technology companies, has raised $147.4M in a Series D with participation from Affinity Equity Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Singapore-based M-DAQ provides a platform that enables users to price and trade any exchange-traded products in more than one currency.
- The company maintains crucial ties with national exchanges and global FX banks.
- The company is supported by a team of 35 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The fintech market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.4% to reach a value of $324B by 2026, according to Market Data Forecast.
- The global fintech adoption rate stands at 25%, signaling the presence of growth opportunities for providers and first movers.
- The market has seen a boom in funding in recent years. In Q2’21, VCs invested $30.8B in fintech companies — across 657 deals.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has driven the adoption of cashless transactions and increased demand for digital payment solutions and online payment gateways.