CB Insights FundingFlash is the industry’s most comprehensive and real-time daily roundup of companies receiving venture capital, growth equity or angel funding. This morning’s CB Insights FundingFlash highlighted 28 companies who received a total of $171.8 million of financing in the last day and included news of Lutonix, a Maple Grove, Minnesota-based company.
Lutonix, a Maple Grove, Minnesota company, is a medical device company developing drug coated balloon catheters for the treatment of vascular disease. It was reported in this morning’s FundingFlash that Lutonix has raised $10 million as part of its Series C financing.
As of the writing of this brief, investors participating in the Series C round have not been disclosed. Lutonix’s prior investors include Versant Ventures, Delphi Ventures, RiverVest Venture Partners and US Venture Partners.
We periodically highlight companies receiving funding on our Research Briefs page. If, however, you’d like to receive a comprehensive email every morning which details the 20-40 companies per day receiving venture capital, growth equity or angel funding, we recommend you sign up for CB Insights FundingFlash.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity