This news comes on the heels of its Series A round. The company plans to use the funding to achieve full consumer availability. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Levels, a metabolic health company, has raised $38M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Andreessen Horowitz and AirAngels, among others.
download The State of Digital Health Q2 2022 report
How’s the company performing?
- New York-based Levels provides continuous glucose monitors that enable users to gain insight into their metabolic health.
- In addition to supporting diabetes prevention, the company also addresses physical and cognitive performance as well as inflammation and other health issues.
- Levels currently caters to a beta community of 25K paying members.
- The startup has an office in New York.
Why does the market matter?
- The global mHealth (mobile health) apps market is expected to reach a value of $314.6B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 34.8%, according to Fortune Business Insights.
- The rising prevalence of chronic diseases that require continuous monitoring has increased the demand for these apps.
- Given that these apps allow monitoring to be conducted remotely, adoption has risen considerably since the onset of the pandemic.