Lev plans to use the funds to scale its R&D efforts, enhance its product offerings, and expand its team. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Lev, a digital commercial real estate platform, has raised $170M in a mix of equity and debt. The $70M Series B round was funded by Citi Ventures, Capital One Growth Ventures, and NFX, among others. It received $100M in debt financing from Cross River Digital Ventures.
How’s the company performing?
- New York-based Lev Capital helps commercial real estate investors and owners obtain customized financing for their properties.
- In 2021, Lev closed about $1B in commercial real estate mortgages.
- The company has grown 10x year-over-year since 2019.
- It has a network of over 5K real estate lenders.
Why does the market matter?
- The global real estate software market is expected to reach a value of $18.7B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, according to Grand View Research.
- Individuals and organizations are turning to real estate software in order to support data management and security amid increasing digitization.