The funding will help Legal.io expand its network of legal professionals and increase employee headcount. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Legal.io, an enterprise legal marketplace, has raised $11.6M in a Series A round that drew participation from Tiger Global Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Legal.io helps organizations hire legal talent and make legal software procurement decisions.
- Legal.io experienced 4.5x revenue growth in 2021, and it also expanded its network of legal professionals to 7.5K members.
- Some of the company’s clients include Zoom, Nextdoor, and Medallia.
- The startup is currently supported by a team of 10 employees and operates in the US.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global recruitment software market is expected to reach a value of $3.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.51%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increasing demand for recruitment automation and focus on geographically diverse talent acquisition are contributing to market growth.