The funding will help Learnworlds to expand into international markets. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Learnworlds, a course launching website, has raised $32M in Series A funding from Insight Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Greece-based Learnworlds is a cloud-enabled platform for creating, selling, and promoting online courses for individuals as well as corporates.
- The company reportedly caters to 4,400 customers including training organizations and corporations. Its customers are spread across 120+ countries. During 2020, the company witnessed a 3x growth.
- It currently employs 80 people across its offices in Limassol and Chania.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global e-learning market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21% to reach a value of $1T by 2027, according to Global Market Insights.
- The advent of advanced technologies such as AI, VR, and LMS in education will further boost the market performance of this market during the forecast period.
- With most schools and colleges remaining closed, the Covid-19 pandemic has increased the requirement for online educational tools and methods.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.