Leapsome plans to use the funds to enhance its US market presence. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Leapsome, an employee performance management software provider, has raised $60M in a Series A that drew participation from Creandum, Insight Partners, and Visionaries Club.
How’s the company performing?
- Germany-based Leapsome enables HR teams to automate training and engagement processes.
- The company integrates with corporate tools like Workday, BambooHR, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Leapsome has over 1K customers across Europe, the US, Australia, and Asia. Some of its clients include Mercedes-Benz, Bolt, Babbel, Spotify, and Unity.
- The company reported that its revenue tripled in 2021.
Why does the market matter?
- The global OKRs software market is expected to reach a value of $1.8B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increasing focus on streamlining business processes and demand for real-time analytics capabilities are contributing to market growth.
- Adoption of this software is highest among IT and telecom companies.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.