The funding triples LaunchDarkly’s valuation, bringing it to $3B. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
LaunchDarkly, a feature management platform, has raised $200M in a Series D funding round. This round drew participation from Lead Edge Capital, Insight Partners, Uncork Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based LaunchDarkly is a feature management platform that allows software development teams to scale faster.
- The company deploys around 20T feature flags to users and reaches over 3M global servers on a daily basis.
- LaunchDarkly has more than 300 employees and over 2,000 customers across the globe, including SAP, NBC, Ryanair, Square, and HashiCorp, among others.
- The company integrates with tools like Appdynamics, Slack, Amazon Kinesis, GitHub, and Trello, among others.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global feature management software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2021 to 2026, according to KSU Sentinel.
- Digital innovation, rising consumer demand, and the increasing importance of software development across verticals have all contributed to industry growth.