The funding helps the company’s valuation hit the $600M mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Kushki, a payment platform, has raised $86M in a Series B with participation from SoftBank Group, Kaszek Ventures, and Magma Partners, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Ecuador-based Kushki’s API platform enables local and cross-border payment across Latin America for credit and debit cards, digital cash, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and alternative payment processes.
- The company reports 75,000 transactions per second.
- Kushki reportedly tripled its team size in 2021 and has operations across Ecuador, Peru Mexico, Colombia, and Chile.
- Its customers include telecommunication companies like Claro, Telefonica, Seguros Mundial, Sura, Rappi, and Fitco, among others.
Why does the market matter?
- The fintech market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.2% to reach a value of $305B by 2025, according to Market Data Forecast.
- Global fintech adoption stands at 25% and provides an enormous opportunity for growth to service providers and first movers.