Accelerating the success of growth-focused executives through the sharing of experience-based insights
October, is the one-year anniversary of CB Insights Councils, our executive peer network. Councils accelerate the success of growth-focused executives through the sharing of experience-based insights.
Since then, we’ve convened four in-person Council meetings, held in San Francisco and New York. More than 150 senior executives from companies with at least $1B in revenue have participated.
During meetings, members share their approaches to the unique challenges strategy, corporate development and innovation teams face through small group discussions, case studies (we’ve co-created them with ADP, Bose, Deutsche Telekom, USAA, Campbell’s Soup, Cisco and Otsuka) and one-on-one conversations.
Our June Council focused on organizing for innovation. We presented innovation case studies with ADP and Bose. In a speed round conversation, members talked to five other members about how their teams are organized and what functions their teams include. We discussed ways to spot potential disruptors early.
Council membership is limited to SVP and above execs from companies with at least $1B in revenue. Membership is on an annual basis and includes four in-person meetings, along with other benefits. The September 5-6, 2018 meeting will focus on internal pilot projects, why they fail and how to make them successful. Want to know more?
Learn more here.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity