This round brings KiotViet’s total funding to $51M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
KiotViet, a sales management solutions provider, has raised $45M in a Series B. The round drew participation from KKR, Jungle Ventures, and Kasikornbank.
How’s the company performing?
- Vietnam-based KiotViet provides sales management software solutions, such as CRMs, point-of-sale systems, inventory management tools, and employee management services.
- KiotViet hired about 1,000 employees across Vietnam over the past year.
- The company’s software is used by over 150,000 stores and it has about 110,000 MSME customers, including Everon Corp, Hapro Food, VietPet Garden, and Ong Bau Café.
- KiotViet recently expanded its offering to include integrated logistics services and a B2B procurement marketplace. It is also prepared to provide payments and lending services.
Why does the market matter?
- The global sales intelligence market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% and reach a value of $3.8B by 2025, according to KBV Research.