The Series D round brings Keenon Robotics' total funding to $228.8M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Keenon Robotics, a provider of commercial service robots and intelligent delivery solutions, has raised $200M in a Series D. The round drew participation from the SoftBank Group, CICC ALPHA, and Prosperity7 Ventures.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Shanghai-based Keenon Robotics develops service robots and sells them across industries like catering, hospitality, healthcare, hotels, airports, and government affairs.
- Its products include delivery robots, guiding robots, disinfection robots, hotel robots, and more.
- Keenon’s robots are used in over 60 countries including the US, China, Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, and the UAE.
- The company reportedly has over 10,000 clients.
Source: Keenon Robotics
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global delivery robot market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.7% to reach a value of $356.6M by 2027, according to Astute Analytica.
- The industry’s growth is being fueled by advancements in robot functionality alongside a push to improve delivery efficiency and automate processes across industries.
- The rising preference for no-contact delivery services amid the Covid-19 pandemic is expected to further contribute to industry growth.