This funding will help JustCo broaden its presence in the APAC region. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
JustCo, a co-working space provider, has raised $74M in an extended corporate minority round from Daito Trust Construction.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Singapore-based JustCo provides co-working space, private office space, meeting rooms, and event space rentals.
- The company offers a 5-day free trial to potential clients so that they can experience the workspace and its facilities prior to finalizing a booking.
- JustCo has operations in Singapore, Japan, Australia, China, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- The company’s clients include Aston Martin, Volvo, Xiaomi Southeast Asia, Ubisoft Singapore, and more.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global co-working space market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12% to reach a value of $13.03B by 2025, according to Research and Markets.
- An increase in the number of startups, growth of sustainable and eco-friendly workspaces, and Covid-19-related restrictions are all contributing to market growth.