The funding will help Juro support US and European expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Juro, a contract automation platform developer, has raised $23M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Eight Roads Ventures, Seedcamp, Union Square Ventures, and Point Nine Capital, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- UK-based Juro enables users to automate contract management processes.
- The company caters to around 6K companies, including Trustpilot, Deliveroo, The Real Real, Quantum Scape, and Cazoo.
- The company processed over 250K+ contracts and tripled its ARR in 2021.
- Juro is integrated with more than 4K tools, including Slack, Salesforce, Greenhouse, Zapier, and Gmail.
- The company has offices in London and Riga.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global contract management software market is expected to reach a value of $3.6B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.99%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Increased digitization and the rising complexity of legal compliance requirements surrounding contractual arrangements have contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.