The company was previously valued at $218M in May 2021. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
JupiterOne, a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) provider, has raised $70M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Tribe Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Alpha Square Group, and Cisco Investments, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- North Carolina-based JupiterOne helps enterprises gain visibility into their cloud environment in order to analyze and protect their cyber assets and attack surface.
- The platform has 180+ integrations, including those with tools like Amazon Web Services, GitLab, and Cloudflare.
- It claims to have achieved record revenue, customer acquisition, and employee growth over the past year.
- JupiterOne’s customer base includes companies like Cisco Systems, HashiCorp, Databricks, and Domo.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global cybersecurity market is expected to reach a value of $478.7B by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.5%, according to Allied Market Research.
- The acceleration of digital trends has left companies more dependent on technology than ever, opening the door to more frequent and devastating cyber attacks. The growing number of complex attacks and the need for secure networks in hybrid (online-offline) environments are fueling the market’s growth.
- Increased digitization amid the Covid-19 pandemic has also contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.