Jobandtalent plans to use the funding to expand into the US. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Jobandtalent, a recruitment software company, has raised $500M in a Series E round that drew participation from Atomico, DN Capital, SoftBank Group, Kinnevik, and Kibo Ventures, among others. It also secured $75M in debt financing from BlackRock
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Spain-based Jobandtalent’s platform connects employers with job candidates, and it also offers staff management services to streamline hiring, onboarding, and other HR processes.
- The company generated $595M in revenue in 2020 and is growing 130% year-over-year. Its annual revenue run rate has surpassed $1.13B.
- It operates in 8 countries: the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, France, Mexico, Colombia, and Portugal.
- Its employer base has grown from 850 to over 1,300 since March 2021, and it has matched over 100,000+ workers to job openings.
- It caters to enterprises across various disciplines, such as warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Some of its clients are FedEx, DHL, eBay, XPO, IKEA, Kuehne & Nagel, Argos, JD Sports, Ocado, and Sainsbury’s.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global recruitment software market is expected to reach a value of $3.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.51%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increasing demand for recruitment automation and focus on geographically diverse talent acquisition are contributing to market growth.
- With the adoption of several platforms for jobs and recruiting, like Facebook and Linkedin, the need for a systematic approach for hiring, candidate experience, talent search, advertisement, and management has also fueled market growth.