The funding values the company at $2B. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Iterable, a cross-channel marketing platform, has raised $200M in a Series E with participation from Adams Street Partners, CRV, DTCP, Glynn Capital Management, and Silver Lake, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Iterable offers a cross-channel marketing platform that allows brands to individualize and automate marketing campaigns.
- The company’s headcount grew 115% in the last year and it now has over 450 employees globally.
- Iterable has customers spanning 30 countries and has witnessed a 270% increase in its European customer base.
- Its customers include Calm, Zillow, Fender, Doordash, and Box, among others.
Why does the market matter?
- The global marketing automation is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.96 % and reach a value of $ 76B by 2025, as per Verified Market Research.
- An increase in digital marketing complexities and demand for data analytics and business solutions is driving industry growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.