The company plans to use the funding to scale real-time multilingual interpretation for video meetings. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Interactio, a real-time remote interpretation platform, has raised $31M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Eight Roads Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Notion Capital, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Lithuania-based Interactio is a digital platform that connects certified interpreters to meetings to conduct real-time interpretation for governmental sessions, meetings, events, and conferences.
- The company also offers a video conferencing platform for remote meetings but also integrates with third-party software like Webex, Zoom, and others.
- It has conducted over 24,000 events across 70+ countries and enabled over 500,000 listeners.
- Interactio has over 100 employees as of April 2021 and caters to customers like the United Nations, Youtube, Microsoft, Google, TedX, and Mastercard.
Why does the market matter?
- The translation services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% and reach $ 46.21B by 2027, according to Verified Market Research.