The funding helps Insightsoftware’s valuation hit the $4B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Insightsoftware, an enterprise financial solutions provider, has raised $800M from HgCapital.
How’s the company performing?
- Insightsoftware is a software company that specializes in financial reporting and corporate performance management. It has a portfolio of software solutions in the areas of reporting, budgeting and planning, closing and consolidation, tax, disclosure, and equity management.
- The company employs over 1,000 people worldwide and serves over 600,000 users.
Why does the market matter?
- The Global Enterprise Performance Management is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% and reach a value of $7.7B by 2026, according to Markets and Markets.
- Many businesses have had to alter their rules and regulations in order to keep their employees safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Businesses have been compelled to modify their existing ways of operating and reassess operational decisions due to their incapacity to travel and social distancing.
- Some of the leading companies in the space include Oracle, IBM, Infor, SAP, Anaplan, Workday, Epicor Software, among others.