This news comes on the heels of its $150M Series E funding round. It plans to use the funds to invest in R&D and increase headcount. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Innovaccer, a healthcare technology company, has raised $150M in a Series E round that drew participation from Avidity Partners, B Capital Group, and Dragoneer Investment Group, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Innovaccer unifies patient data across systems and generates clinical and financial insights to enhance care delivery.
- It has 50+ customers, such as One Medical, CommonSpirit, Adventist Health, and Zus Health, and it caters to 24M patients.
- More than 37K providers and 24M patients use its platform.
Why does the market matter?
- The global big data healthcare market is expected to reach a value of $58.4B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 16.24%, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- Digitization in healthcare has generated massive amounts of data, increasing the demand for data management and analytics solutions among healthcare organizations, particularly amid the Covid-19 pandemic.