If you want to track the financing and M&A deal activity to a particular industry, you can now create custom industry feeds that will keep you on top of transaction activity in your areas of interest.
Here are the 3 easy steps to creating a custom Industry Feed (screenshots are below):
- Visit Deal Search and run a search with your criteria
- Hit Save this Search above the results and schedule the feed
- Click “Confirm”
With that done, you can sit back and wait for any new industry deals that meet your criteria to be pushed right to your inbox on your schedule.
You want to track all financing and M&A activity involving online ad networks.
Step 1 – Go to Deal Search and enter your industry criteria
After logging in, click Deal Search from the top navigation menu (shown below).
The left side of Deal Search allows you to enter your filtering criteria. In this case, you’ll just scroll down and select,
> Internet (sector)
>>> Internet Software & Services (industry)
>>>>>> Advertising Network or Exchange (sub-industry)
Once you’ve entered that, you hit See Results at the top of the page. Instead of searching within Industries you can also search within lists for things like Big Data or Fin Tech as shown in the 2nd screenshot below as well.
After you hit See Results, you will then see a list of transactions involving Online Ad Networks. This search brings up any type of financing or exit involving an Online Ad Network. If you’re interested in financings or a particular stage of financings (Series C and D) or in just M&A, you can enter those in the Investment Stage filter (see to left as well)
Once you’ve hit “Save this Search”, you’ll get the following selection box open. Name your search and then schedule it by choosing to receive it weekly or monthly or on specific days. In this case, you’ve scheduled to receive any new deals every Tuesday and Thursday and so on those days, you’ll get an Excel file directly to your email with any new deals that involve online Ad Networks. After hitting confirm, you can sit back and enjoy all the time you’re not spending trying to pull this data from some other system or tracking it manually.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity