The funding will help HUMAN Security expand internationally. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
HUMAN Security, a human verification engine, has raised $100M in a Series C round that drew participation from NightDragon, WestCap Group, and some undisclosed investors.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- New York-based HUMAN Security, formerly White Ops, helps enterprises and internet platforms differentiate bots from humans in order to prevent bot attacks and cyber fraud.
- The startup’s ML-enabled products include MediaGuard for Ad Security, BotGuard for Applications, and BotGuard for Growth Marketing.
- The company verifies over 15T interactions per week for large enterprises and internet platforms.
- Its revenue growth rate doubled year-over-year in 2021.
Source: HUMAN Security
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global cybersecurity market is expected to reach a value of $304.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.4%, according to Allied Market Research.
- The acceleration of digital trends has left companies more dependent on technology than ever, opening the door to more frequent and devastating cyber attacks. The growing number of complex attacks and the need for secure networks in hybrid (online-offline) environments are fueling the market’s growth.