Hubilo's total funding now stands at $153M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Hubilo, a virtual event solutions provider, has raised $125M in Series B funding. The round drew participation from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital Management, and Balderton Capital.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- San Francisco-based Hubilo’s tools allow organizations to design and launch virtual events of all sizes.
- The company has catered to over 900 clients, including Walmart, the United Nations, Schneider Electric, GITEX, Nivea, Publicis Sapient, and Roche Pharma.
- Hubilo’s platform has facilitated the creation of 10,000 events, which have brought in more than 2M attendees across 100 countries. The APAC region accounts for about 25% of the startup’s business.
- The company has offices in the US and India.
Source: Hubilo Technologies
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global virtual event software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% and reach a value of $24.2B by 2028, according to The Insight Partners.
- The market’s growth is likely to be spurred by rising customer demand for virtual and hybrid events as well as by advancements in livestreaming tech.
- The adoption of virtual events has risen amid the Covid-19 pandemic.