High growth private company financing rebounded last week with a healthy growth in both deal volume and funding. Total funding increased by nearly $100 million compared to the previous week. California led all states and doubled the amount of funding raised in the previous week. Texas ousted New York and took hold of the second spot in the funding league table. Massachusetts placed third, returning to the top 5 after a two week hiatus. The top 5 rankings were rounded out by Ohio and Florida. Interactive charts on the past week’s dealflow are below (may take a second to load). To see profiles on the private companies receiving funding in the last week, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity