This news comes on the heels of its $110M Series D round, which will help the company expand geographically and invest in R&D. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Heap, a digital insights platform, has raised $110M in a Series D round that drew participation from Goldman Sachs, Menlo Ventures, The Private Shares Fund, Maverick Ventures, and Sixth Street Growth, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- San Francisco-based Heap collects and organizes digital customer behavioral data to give businesses insight into how they can improve the customer experience.
- Heap’s platform is used by enterprises to make data-driven decisions that increase revenue and conversion rates.
- The company’s services are primarily targeted at the e-commerce, financial services, and B2B SaaS industries.
- The startup has over 8,000 customers, including Redfern, Snapfish, and Freshworks.
- Heap has offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global data analytics market is expected to reach a value of $132.9B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 28.95%, according to Market Research Future.
- Businesses have become increasingly reliant on their digital operations amid the pandemic, which has driven up demand for analytics solutions to enhance the experience that customers have online.