Venture capital backed startups founded by Harvard alumni or where the CEO has come from Harvard have most frequently been funded by Accel Partners and Google Ventures in the past five years. Below are the top four investors in Harvard alumni over the past 5 years.
These stats are all part of our upcoming report on University Entrepreneurship that covers startup and investing trends at Stanford, MIT, UC Berkeley, Harvard, UPenn and NYU.
The details on all these Harvard startups and their financing history and investors is available on CB Insights by searching under the labels – Harvard University. You can log in to CB Insights or create your free account here. Then just click here to see Harvard’s venture-backed companies.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity