The company was previously valued at $3.8B in June 2021. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Guild Education, an edtech platform, has raised $175M in a Series F round that drew participation from General Catalyst, Wellington Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Colorado-based Guild Education allows employers to offer education and tuition reimbursement benefits to their employees as well as monitor the return on those benefits.
- The platform claims to have more than doubled its revenue since the onset of the pandemic.
- Guild caters to companies like PepsiCo, Hilton, Kohl’s, Tyson Foods, and Macy’s. It has also inked partnerships with UCHealth and Children’s Hospital Colorado.
- It is backed by a team of 1.5K employees.
Source: Guild Education
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The education technology market is expected to reach a value of $377.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 19.9%, according to Grand View Research.
- Global annual spending on education technology is projected to reach $342B by 2025, according to HolonIQ.
- Edtech solutions are increasingly being adopted to lower content production costs and increase geographical reach.
- The demand for virtual programming and online education increased amid the pandemic, which has driven growth in this market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.