The funding will help Gtmhub scale its business globally and expand its product offerings. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Gtmhub, a provider of objectives and key results (OKRs) software, has raised $120M in a Series C round that drew participation from CRV, Index Ventures, Insight Partners, Visionaries Club, and Singular.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Bulgaria-based Gtmhub enables managers to design and track OKRs.
- Its platform has reached over 500,000+ users across 75 countries.
- Gtmhub has over 1,000 clients, including Adobe, CNN, the City of Seattle, Societe Generale, Mazda, Merck, TomTom, Red Hat, and Experian.
- It expects to triple its revenue this year and next year as well.
- The startup is supported by a team of 240 employees and plans to double that figure by the end of 2022.
- Gtmhub has offices in the US, Bulgaria, England, France, and Germany.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global OKRs software market is expected to reach a value of $1.8B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increasing focus on streamlining business processes and demand for real-time analytics capabilities are contributing to market growth.
- Adoption of this software is highest among IT and telecom companies.