The Series B funding brings Gretel's valuation to $350M. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Gretel’s software allows engineers and developers to create anonymized, synthetic data sets for app development.
- Its product, which is currently in beta mode, was designed with a SaaS model in mind, but it can also be accessed via APIs. It will be available for general use by the end of the year.
- Gretel states that it has witnessed nearly 75K downloads of its open-source distribution synthesizer.
Source: Gretel AI
Why does the market matter?
- The global test data management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% and reach a value of $1.06B by 2022, according to Markets and Markets.
- Cybersecurity concerns arising from the increased use of machine learning and AI across the development process have contributed to market growth.