The funding more than triples the company’s valuation to $7.2B. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Gong, an AI-enabled revenue intelligence platform, has raised $250M in a Series E with participation from Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, and Franklin Templeton, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Gong is a revenue intelligence platform that captures customer interactions over video, email, phone, and face-to-face communications and integrates them with CRM data mining to integrate sales patterns.
- The company saw ARR more than double year-over-year in Q1’21.
- Gong has more than 2,000 customers, including LinkedIn, Paychex, Slack, PayPal, Shopify, Twilio, and Autodesk.
- The company has more than 550 employees globally and has analyzed over 500M customer interactions to date.
Why does the market matter?
- The conversational AI market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.9% and reach a value of $13.9B by 2025, as per Markets and Markets.
- B2B sales companies are undergoing a shift from intuition-based selling to data-driven selling, fostering greater demand for the technology-driven sales channels market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.