The Series A round drew participation from investors including Benchmark, First Round Capital, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Glide, a no-code mobile app development platform, has raised $20M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Benchmark, First Round Capital, and Y Combinator, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Glide enables companies to utilize spreadsheet data to build mobile applications.
- The company currently caters to 500K users that have collectively developed 1M+ apps on its platform.
- It is supported by a team of 15 people.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global no-code development platform market is expected to reach $68.1B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 24.2%, according to Emergen Research.
- The increasing push for business digitization amid the ongoing developer shortage is contributing to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.