Gaviti will use the funding to enhance growth and expand its services. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Gaviti, a fintech company, has raised $9M in a Series A. The round drew participation from Flashpoint, North First Ventures, TAU Ventures, and Moneta VC, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Israel-based Gaviti helps organizations collect and manage client invoices.
- In 2021, the company helped organizations collect $6.2B in receivables.
- Some of the company’s major clients include Comsec, VitalSource, IMT, CPrime, and PWC.
Why does the market matter?
- The global fintech market is expected to reach a value of $324B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 25.18%, according to Market Data Forecast.
- The fintech market has seen a funding boom in recent years. In 2021, fintech startups raised $132B, accounting for 21% of all venture dollars.
- The global fintech adoption rate stands at 25%, signaling a growth opportunity for providers and first movers.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.