The funding will help Gale Healthcare Solutions enhance its platform and expand its nurse network. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Gale Healthcare Solutions, a temporary healthcare staffing platform, has raised $60M in growth equity funding from FTV Capital.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Florida-based Gale Healthcare Solutions connects nurses and healthcare professionals with open positions at health facilities.
- The company maintains a network of 500+ nursing professionals — they support 39K+ clinicians that collectively deliver more than 10M hours of care and services across 38 states.
- Gale Healthcare increased its nursing headcount by 137% and the number of people receiving care by 127% in 2021.
Source: Gale Healthcare Solutions
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global digital health market is expected to reach a value of $767.7B by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.9%, according to Allied Market Research.
- Digital health startups pulled in a record-breaking $57.2B in funding in 2021, up 79% from 2020 totals. Funding in all geographies hit record levels in 2021, fueled by the growing need to provide digital solutions and delivery models to patients during the pandemic.
- The pandemic has placed incredible pressure on healthcare systems across the globe, which has driven up the demand for digital health solutions that address increasing costs, administrative burdens, physician burnout, and staff shortages.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.