Stay on top of the latest wealth management trends at the Future of Fintech's wealth tech stage.
This year’s Future of Fintech (June 14-16, SF) will have a stage dedicated solely to the future of wealth tech.
Our speakers will dive into the trends and technologies revolutionizing the wealth tech industry, ranging from fractional stock trading, robo-advising, social trading platforms, and more.
Here’s our first batch of speakers on the lineup:
- CFO, SoFi (unicorn — $4.3B valuation)
- Chief Innovation Officer, Salesforce (NYSE: CRM)
- CEO and Co-founder, Wealthfront ($23B+ in assets)
- Global Head of Digital Wealth Management, JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM)
- COO, Robinhood (unicorn — $7.6B valuation)
- CEO, Groww (backed by Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital India, and Y Combinator)
- President of Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions for Fidelity Investments, Fidelity (NYSE: FNF)
- CEO & Founder, YieldStreet (recently partnered with Citi to offer access to private credit markets to the masses)
- CEO, MoneyLion (the “Netflix of finance” plus newly added fractional stock-trading)
- CEO & Co-founder, Upstox (India-based online discount brokerage backed by Tiger Global)
- Co-founder & COO, TradingView (social trading platform for active retail investors)
- President, DriveWealth (API-based broker powering the likes of Revolt and MoneyLion)
- CEO & Founder, Magnetis (Brazilian retail robo-advisor with minority stake by Julius Baer)
- CEO, Acorns (6.2M+ users and $1.2B AUM)
Dozens more speakers will be added to this stage, so stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter.
This year’s Future of Fintech will feature:
- 4 stages (beyond the Future of Wealth Tech stage, we’ll also have stages focused on the Future of Fintech (banking and payments), the Future of Insurtech, and the world’s top fintech startups)
- 125+ speakers
- 2,500+ attendees
- 5,000+ 1:1 networking meetings
- 1 expo tent featuring 100 of the top fintech solution providers
The best news is that you’ll be able to move freely between the stages and networking areas to create your own agenda.sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.