The Future of Insurance 2019 is where the smartest people in property & casualty (insurers, reinsurers, brokers, investors, startups, and more) come together to dive into the current & future trends and technologies revolutionizing the industry.
We’re excited to launch Future of Insurance (June 11, NYC) — a new one-day conference for the P&C industry.
The event will be content-rich, filled with a series of fireside chats focused on topics and themes impacting the insurance industry.
Topics covered will include:
- Cyber risk
- Small commercial insurance
- Digital home buying
- Freelance economy
Speakers will include:
- Andy Rear, Chief Executive, Munich Re Digital Partners
- Alan Colberg, CEO, Assurant
- Joshua Motta, Co-founder and CEO, Coalition
- Hari Balakrishnan, Co-founder and CTO, Cambridge Mobile Telematics
- Craig Nehamen, Co-founder and COO, Fair
- Guy Goldstein, Co-founder and CEO, Next Insurance
- Dave Wechsler, GM and Founding Executive, Comcast Warranty and Home Insurance Agency, LLC
If you’re involved in strategy or innovation and excited to dig into the topics above, we hope you’ll join us this June.
This conference precedes our 4th annual Future of Fintech event, and heavy discounts are available to those who want to attend both. Simply check out the event page, click Register, add a Future of Insurance ticket, and then add on the discounted Future of Fintech ticket.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity