If you want to stay on top of what's now and next in topics ranging from cyber risk to telematics, you need to check out the insurtech stage at Future of Fintech 2020.
We’re excited to announce that we are dedicating a stage to the Future of Insurtech at this year’s Future of Fintech (June 14-16, SF) event.
Our speakers will dive into current and future trends and technologies revolutionizing the insurance industry, covering cyber risk, mobility, life, annuities, telematics, small commercial, and much more.
Speakers will include:
- Founder and CEO, Wefox Group ($1.65B valuation)
- Partner, Capital G (Alphabet’s growth equity fund and investor in Applied Systems)
- CEO and co-founder, Ethos (self-service life insurance backed by Jay-Z, Will Smith, Robert Downey Jr., Kevin Durant, Sequoia Capital, and Goldman Sachs)
- CEO, Next Insurance ($1B valuation)
- CEO and Co-founder, Vouch Insurance (insurance for startups backed by Ribbit Capital, SVB Financial Group, Y Combinator, Index Ventures, and 500 Startups)
- CEO, Metromile (pay-per-mile auto insurance backed by NEA, Index Ventures, & First Round Capital)
- CEO, Hippo ($1B valuation)
- CEO, Applied Systems (Cloud tech for insurance agents and brokers)
Dozens more speakers will be added to this stage, so stay tuned.
This year’s Future of Fintech will have a total of:
- 4 stages (Beyond Future of Insurance, we’ll also have stages focused on the Future of Fintech (banking and payments), the Future of Wealth, and the world’s top fintech startups)
- 125+ speakers
- 2,500+ attendees
- 5,000+ 1:1 networking meetings
- 1 expo tent featuring 100 of the top fintech solution providers
Register today for this must-attend event.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity