Our very first Future of Health conference is coming to NYC this October. Here's why you should be there.
Time is running out for you to get a ticket at our best rates for the Future of Health (October 2-3, NYC).
Here are our top 4 reasons to get your ticket now.
1. We have an astoundingly impressive C-Suite and founder-heavy lineup. Our speakers are always hand-picked (no pay-to-play) and super senior. New additions include the Chief Medical Officer of Flatiron Health (acquired by Roche for $2B), the GM of Bose Health, and the Head of Uber Health, which recently partnered with Ground Rounds to allow some of the nation’s largest self-insured employers to cover their employees’ healthcare transportation costs
2. You can meet 1:1 with senior-level attendees from Fortune 100 companies including UnitedHealth, Procter & Gamble, Humana, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, and more.
3. A global set of startup founders from around the world will be in attendance. So far we have startup founders coming from Russia, Canada, the UK, Singapore, Brazil, the Netherlands, and more.
4. You’ll pay up to another $500 if you keep delaying your decision.
Did you know you can save big with our special group rates? Email email@example.com if you have a group of 3+ people and we’ll send you a special code to use for the team.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity