From the CEO of the world's largest telehealth company to the former CEO of GE, check out some of the speakers joining us at Future of Health 2019.
We’re excited to announce our latest round of speakers for the Future of Health (October 2-3, NYC):
- Former CEO of GE, Chairman of Athenahealth, & Venture Partner at NEA, Jeff Immelt
- Theranos whistleblower & founder of Ethics in Entrepreneurship, Erika Cheung
- Co-CEO and co-founder of Warby Parker
- CEO of Teladoc (world’s largest telehealth company)
- CEO and co-founder of Collective Health
- CEO of Connected Care, Philips
They join the already strong lineup of speakers, which include CEO of Roivant Sciences ($7B valuation), CEO, and GM of Bose Health.
The Future of Health will cover the future of the consumer health journey, focusing on key trends such as:
- The consumerization of healthcare
- Big tech in healthcare
- Remote patient monitoring
- Personalized medicine
- The future of aging
- Paying for care
- Women’s health
- Emerging technologies
Save $500 on your ticket today before prices go up with code: greatspeakers
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.