Dive into the latest and emerging trends in everything from AI to genomics to women’s health at the Future of Health 2020.
After the success of last year’s inaugural Future of Health conference, we’re excited to announce that we’re back for an even bigger and better go-around.
CB Insights’ Future of Health will return September 24-25 in NYC for 2 days, covering what’s now and what’s next in AI, digital health, genomics, telehealth, pharma, women’s health, and much, much more.
The second Future of Health will feature:
- 2 stages tackling the Future of Healthcare — how providers and insurers deliver better care and outcomes for patients — and the Future of Pharma & Therapeutics — the trends and technologies impacting drug discovery, pharma supply chain, treatment of disease, and human longevity
- 35+ fireside chats with the CEOs/founders of the hottest healthtech startups, C-suite execs at major healthcare institutions, and other marquee names. Last year’s speakers included a former GE CEO, the FCC Commissioner, The Johns Hopkins Hospital president, and a Theranos whistleblower, just to name a few!
- 25+ presenting startups from our acclaimed Digital Health 150 list (CB Insights’ list of the world’s most promising digital health startups)
- 1,200+ senior-level attendees from all across the healthcare ecosystem
- 3,000+ 1:1 networking meetings
Register now at our special early bird rates. See you in September!
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity