Our 5th annual Future of Fintech conference is moving to San Francisco. Find out all the details here.
In case you missed it, the 5th annual Future of Fintech (November 16-18) is moving west to San Francisco.
And that’s not the only change.
Here’s what to expect at this year’s event:
- 3 main stages: Future of Fintech, Future of Wealth, and Future of Insurance
- 1 stage dedicated to the Fintech 250 (CB Insights’ list of the most promising fintech startups)
- 125+ speakers including CEOs/founders of the hottest fintech startups, C-suite execs at major financial institutions, and other marquee names
- 50+ startup demos and hundreds of VCs on the hunt
- 2500+ senior level attendees from the largest financial institutions, unicorns, VCs, and startups around the world
- 25,000 square feet of expo tent footage featuring 100 top fintech solution providers
- 5,000+ 1:1 networking meetings in our designated networking zone with an app to help you schedule meetings in seconds
Here’s the first round of speakers to join the lineup.
- COO, Robinhood (unicorn – $7.6B valuation)
- CEO and Co-founder, Plaid (Visa to acquire for $5.3B valuation)
- CEO and Co-founder, TransferWise (unicorn – $3.5B valuation)
- Co-founder & CFO, N26 (unicorn – $3.5B valuation)
- CEO, US Consumer Banking, Citigroup (NYSE:C)
- CEO, Mercado Pago, Mercado Libre (NASDAQ: MELI)
- CEO, Hippo (unicorn – $1B valuation)
- CEO, Next Insurance (unicorn – $1B valuation)
- CEO and Founder, Marqeta (unicorn – $2B valuation)
- CEO, Acorns (6.2M+ users and $1.2B assets under management)
- Partner, CapitaIG (Alphabet’s growth equity fund)
- CEO and Co-founder, WeLab (unicorn – $1B valuation)
- CEO and Co-founder, Ethos (self-service life insurance backed by Jay-Z, Will Smith, Robert Downey Jr., Kevin Durant, Sequoia Capital, and Goldman Sachs)
- CEO, Metromile (pay-per-mile auto insurance backed by NEA, Index Ventures, and First Round Capital)
- CEO and Co-founder, Dave.com (unicorn – $1B valuation)
- Chairman of the Board, Santander Innoventures; EVP and Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN)
- Global Head of Digital Wealth Management, JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM)
- CEO, Groww (investment app for millennials in India backed by Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital India, and Y Combinator)
- CEO and Co-founder, Vouch Insurance (insurance for startups backed by Ribbit Capital, SVB Financial Group, Y Combinator, Index Ventures, and 500 Startups)
- CEO and Co-founder, Wealthfront ($22B+ in assets)
Stay tuned and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates as we’ll be revealing over 100 more speakers during the next few months.
Register today for the best deal as prices go up on the 1st and 15th of every month moving forward.
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.