After 4 great years in NYC, the Future of Fintech is moving to San Francisco (June 14-16, 2020).
The Future of Fintech 2020 will feature 3 main stages focusing on fintech, wealth tech, and insurtech, with 75+ fireside chats with the biggest names in financial services.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- Hear from 125+ C-level speakers from banking, payments, insurance, and wealth
- Meet hundreds of VCs looking for what’s next
- See 50+ startup demos, many of them from our famed Fintech 250 list
- Arrange 1:1 meetings with 2,500 senior level attendees from the largest financial institutions, the most disruptive fintech startups, and the most active fintech investors
- Learn about 100 solution providers in a 25,000 square foot expo tent (yes, you read that right, a tent.)
- Network with 200+ journalists and more from around the world (we have 45+ countries represented in our set of attendees!)
We’re also looking for C-level execs with a pointed opinion on what will define the future of banking, payments, insurance, or wealth management. If you want to speak at Future of Fintech, apply here.