After 4 great years in NYC, the Future of Fintech is moving to San Francisco (November 16-18, 2020).
The Future of Fintech 2020 will feature 3 main stages focusing on fintech, wealth tech, and insurtech, with 75+ fireside chats with the biggest names in financial services.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- Hear from 125+ C-level speakers from banking, payments, insurance, and wealth
- Meet hundreds of VCs looking for what’s next
- See 50+ startup demos, many of them from our famed Fintech 250 list
- Arrange 1:1 meetings with 2,500 senior level attendees from the largest financial institutions, the most disruptive fintech startups, and the most active fintech investors
- Learn about 100 solution providers in a 25,000 square foot expo tent (yes, you read that right, a tent.)
- Network with 200+ journalists and more from around the world (we have 45+ countries represented in our set of attendees!)
We’re also looking for C-level execs with a pointed opinion on what will define the future of banking, payments, insurance, or wealth management. If you want to speak at Future of Fintech, apply here.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity