The Future of Fintech 2019 is a one-of-a-kind gathering of the world's largest financial institutions, best fintech startups, and most active venture investors.
Our annual Future of Fintech (June 11-13, NYC) conference is back for its fourth and best year yet.
Here are 5 reasons to attend this year’s event:
- 76% of the speakers are new to this year’s Future of Fintech. Recently added:
- CEO, Quicken Loans
- Founder & CEO, LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE)
- CEO & Co-founder, Chime ($1.5B valuation)
- General Partner, Ribbit (invested in Robinhood, Coinbase, & Root Insurance)
- 83% of attendees are decision makers for their organizations
- 6000+ 1:1 meetings are set to take place in our designated meeting lounge
- 20+ Up Next talks feature a list of “future unicorns” on their way to $1B+ valuations + interviews with VC partners on the fintech trends they’re watching
- The opening night reception will be held at the iconic Tavern On The Green in Central Park
Get your ticket today to the fintech event of the year.
Save an extra $500 with code: reasonswhy