The Future of Fintech 2019 is a one-of-a-kind gathering of the world's largest financial institutions, best fintech startups, and most active venture investors.
Our annual Future of Fintech (June 11-13, NYC) conference is back for its fourth and best year yet.
Here are 5 reasons to attend this year’s event:
- 76% of the speakers are new to this year’s Future of Fintech. Recently added:
- CEO, Quicken Loans
- Founder & CEO, LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE)
- CEO & Co-founder, Chime ($1.5B valuation)
- General Partner, Ribbit (invested in Robinhood, Coinbase, & Root Insurance)
- 83% of attendees are decision makers for their organizations
- 6000+ 1:1 meetings are set to take place in our designated meeting lounge
- 20+ Up Next talks feature a list of “future unicorns” on their way to $1B+ valuations + interviews with VC partners on the fintech trends they’re watching
- The opening night reception will be held at the iconic Tavern On The Green in Central Park
Get your ticket today to the fintech event of the year.
Save an extra $500 with code: reasonswhy
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity