From one-on-one interviews with top level execs to exclusive presentations, check out the agenda for day 1 of the Future of Fintech.
In the last few weeks, we’ve received a lot of requests for the Future of Fintech 2019 agenda.
Here’s a special glance at Day 1 — which is packed with one-on-one interviews.
- Affirm ($2.9B valuation) CEO & Founder – Looking forward to hearing about Affirm’s tactics for finding growth, its rebranding & expansion into travel, and the challenges and opportunities in lending.
- Plaid ($2.65B valuation) CEO & Co-founder – What’s it like to be a unicorn helping unicorns? (Plaid is the engine that powers popular consumer apps such as Robinhood, Venmo, Coinbase, and Betterment). Looking forward to hearing about the company’s plans to grow its client base and about the evolution of banking.
- LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE) Founder & CEO – LendingTree has become one of the fastest-growing public companies in financial services. Learn more about its recent M&A binge, growth areas, product road map, and the macro trends, opportunities, and challenges in the home equity industry.
- Chime ($1.5B valuation) CEO & Co-founder – See how challenger banks are taking on incumbent banks and what products they’re going after next.
- Former FDIC Chair – Because who better to share insights on the US fiscal policy and the state of the economy than the former FDIC Chair?
There will also be a CB Insights keynote presentation as well as exclusive CBI analyst presentations that will only take place at the Future of Fintech.
The morning will also feature conversations with leading VCs and future unicorns. Here’s a preview of who you can expect to hear from on Stage 2:
- Arbor Ventures, Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Commerce Ventures, Founder & General Partner
- Inspired Capital, Founder and Managing Partner
- Bain Capital Ventures, Partner
- Acorns, CEO (Future Unicorn)
- Oriente, Co-founder (Future Unicorn)
It will be impossible to catch it all, so bring the team and divide & conquer.