Speakers from Morgan Stanley, Honey and more will join us on stage this November.
It’s been a blistering year for massive fintech acquisitions:
- Exhibit A: Morgan Stanley is buying discount brokerage E*Trade Financial Corp in an all-stock deal worth about $13B, the biggest deal by a Wall Street bank since the financial crisis.
- Exhibit B: PayPal acquired the shopping assistant and rewards program company Honey for $4B (its largest acquisition to date).
What do these 2 deals have in common?
The Head of Corporate & Institutional Solutions and COO of Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley and the President of Honey will all speak at this year’s Future of Fintech (November 16-18, SF).
If you want to see, hear, and meet others changing the face of financial services, then you need to be at the Future of Fintech.
Register today. Save $500 with code: acquisitions
Because there are 4 stages and a 1:1 networking lounge, many firms have asked about group tickets to ensure their teams see everything. You can buy group tickets here.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity