Future Family plans to make fertility treatments more accessible. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Future Family, a fintech fertility treatment solution, has raised $9M in an extended Series A. The round drew participation from Mindset Ventures, among other undisclosed investors.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Future Family’s fertility treatment plan provides IVF, egg freezing, and concierge care that customers can pay for through easy monthly installments.
- The company doubled its clinic network across the US during the pandemic.
Source: Future Family
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
The acquisition materialized in the female technology space where:
- The global female technology market is projected to reach a value of $50B by 2025, according to CB Insights’ Industry Analyst Consensus.
- Investors and corporates are doubling down on fertility products and services.
- In 2020, women’s health companies raised nearly $1.7B in funding across 240 deals.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.